Sunday, November 9, 2008

Brussels---I Dig!


















so brussels was awesome. i mainly played the tourist card, except i didn't go on one of those cheesy bus or bike tours. i'd rather huff it anyday and see what i see. along my travels on foot, i spotted some crazy shit, amazing cathedrals (you've seen one, you've seen 'em all right?), and ate some yummy frites with mayo and ketchup. naturally i'd venture off to have my belgian waffle and beer as well. the crazy shit i DID see and for once in my life was afraid to catch it on camera was some random goth kids with enough spikes to make Goodyear cringe, scare off these japanese tourists. i knew they were from japan from the "i heart japan" tee. luckily i knew my french so i knew to get the hell on before my black ass was another victim in their path.

found a record store than almost had me crying. i came across this limited press prince "sign o the times" press....45 euros!! what's that like $70?! i love prince to high heavens but i'm on a sincere budget. *wipes tear*

went to this street fashion photo show @ this fly gallery.

so here's some pics. all the pics from my voyage in brussels, etc will be added to my flickr when i get home. i dont have the patience now to hook it all up. it's like 12:17am here, officially nov 10 and i have to get registered with the police station in the morning. go figure. oh yea, if i didn't say it already, i'm in ljubljana now with my mom. she's been cooking like it's already thanksgiving. more on ljubljana later.

No comments: