Friday, February 22, 2008

dreams of fu*kin sonny.

so i just woke up from a dream where i was clearly in a relationship with james franco and i was a secret vegas showgirl. and our love affair was not approved by my grandmother (who wasn't my real grandma in my dream). and we passed by one of those mall pretzel shops and took tons o' samples and... well, yeah. i was supposedly trying to escape from somewhere. whatevs.

dreams really are suppressed feelings and thoughts. i dreamt about james franco most likely b/c he's UBER HOT and me and the man were watching "sonny" last night. the showgirls business probably came from me thinking about it yesterday at some point, "damn, i'd really dig being a showgirl for a day or two."
true ish.

i know, i know, RANDOM, but who the ____ cares?! i posted the trailer for sonny. nicholas cage's directorial debut. not a bad film. maybe i'm biased.

No comments: