Wednesday, February 27, 2008

songs for the day feb. 27




erykah badu- me
*sigh*
i miss dilla. this makes me feel like he's standin' right next to me.
that's all i really wanna say... and feel like sayin.



janet jackson- can't b good
maybe i like this b/c it's wishful thinking that i'll geta good michael jackson track this year. yea i still have faith in michael. and you gotta love janet cuz she's only the BADDEST BITCH ON THE BLOCK!! a pretty sexy groove.



madvillain- america's most blunted (koushik rmx instrumental)
i chose the instrumental b/c this is one of my favorite songs and koushik killed it on the production end. i just wish it was longer...i'm a length fiend.



BONUS!!!
a tribe called quest- lyrics to go
how can u NOT like this classic track. and the fact that it samples one of my favorite breaks and songs(minnie riperton "inside my love") makes me love it even more.

No comments: