Thursday, January 24, 2008

paris baby.



reminiscent of the techniques used for my upcoming short film, "Le Moderne Femme Transplants". Dig it.
If I had personal access to all of these feathers and fluff and such, I'd be the happiest girl at the ball.
Dig those nails, dig those nailssss!!!

(photos courtesy of Vogue UK)

i love haute couture. if i could drink fine wines, sail on the seas, and wear fabulous haute couture get-ups for the rest of my life while in the company of a fine man named gilles, i would.

truly.

these are from dior's latest haute couture collection...just a taste of it. more updates to come on the haute couture season, including men's. secret: I LOVE MEN'S FASHION!!! now i'm not the kind of girl to tell a man what to wear. BUT meeting a man who could easily fall in love with great cuts, scrumptious fabrics, sleek shoes, and a perfectly stylish carry-on bag....*sigh*.

No comments: