Friday, January 25, 2008

songs of the day jan 25.


j dilla- the new

one of my favorite dilla tracks off his "donuts" album. the entire album is good but the new really makes me break my neck. one of the greatest to ever do it. if u don't have donuts, go get it.


caural- i won't race you

i really dig caural. melodies, soft whispers of words, and the ability to make your booty shake. this one in particular makes me feel like i'm in a lounge in london flirting with some bri-ish (british) fellow saying "Oi!". dope track.


stereolab- des etoiles electronique

we all know stereolab is one of my all time fave groups....right up there with soft machine and led zepp, but they always bring the noise. in a good way. this soft song is perfect for lounging in a pool. they have melodies you couldn't even think of. good thing i know some french. i love this song.

No comments: