Thursday, January 24, 2008

songs of the day jan 24.


lil kim- queen bitch

*one of my fave kim songs. she spits hot shit (thanks to biggie). this is one of those songs i listen to when i need to get pumped up and gussied up. you know how i like to get gussied.


the doors- touch me

the doors are classic. jim morrison was a sexy heap of a mess and his voice would've made me take off my clothes 30 years ago. the drum build up is the best part of the song. short n sweet.


diverse- time

i remember a time in my life when songs that had this uber chill hip hop vibe ruled my collection. something to just zone out to. i copped the urban renewal compilation just off the strength of the cover from more dusty than digital (atlanta misses u)...and i found this gem by diverse. was it really 6 years ago?! damn.

No comments: